Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Friday!  Can you believe it's the last day of August, and Labor Day weekend? 

It's been ages since I've participated in a challenge other than One-Layer Wednesday (OLW).  After stumbling across this awesome sketch at Freshly Made, I got busy... 

Here's what I came up with.


And here is a peek at the inside.


I'm also submitting this to The Perfect Sentiment,  PSC47 Anything Goes With A Sentiment. 
Supplies:

Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa & Papertrey Ink Chai for distressing
Paper: Crate Paper Restoration Collection
Accessories: Memory Box Die Cut, Bling

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. That umbrella is so cute and I love how you put one on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl,
    I really like your card! The phrase is wonderful, as is your floral paper.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Card...so elegant, beautiful and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty!! The umbrella is lovely with the sentiment and that flower pattern is wonderful! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty vintage look to your card. The floral patterned paper is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that umbrella - so perfect for that sentiment. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great sketch...love the papers and textures you used...the sentiment is a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sentiment. Your papers are great, expecially the two umbrellas. Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful saying and pretty layout. I have this umbrella die too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little umbrella is adorable and I love the muted colors of the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs