Another Scrapbook Lay-Out & OLW

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just a reminder, this weeks One-Layer Wednesday Challenge can be found on Susan's blog.  It's another fun challenge.  I hope you have a chance to play.

I'm excited to share with you this weeks scrapbook lay-out using another scrapbook title from Pam's Ebay Store (P.S. I Love Scrapbooking)!  With this lay-out I wanted to highlight the title, so  I decided to work with just one  photo.  I also added bling to the title.  I really like the look of the "one photo" lay-out. 




Paper Used: Bazzill - Solid Cardstock, Bella - Designer Papers
Scrapbook Title - P.S. I Love You Scrapbooking
Accessories: Bling (for Scrapbook Title), Label Punch, Pennant Die Cut- My Favorite Things, Twine

4 comments:

  1. Love this. One thing I miss a lot about living in southern California is the beach. Luckily we go every few yrs and this year happens to be one-I can't wait to sit on the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 of my favorite things!..reading...sunshine...the beach...FABU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been to the beach in many, many years! Great layout! I need to get back to scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,

    Wonderful scrapbook layout of the beach. Your banner and seashells are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs