One-Layer Wednesday 85

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This week's OLW challenge; Use no words or sentiment on the outside of your card.

My inspiration for today's card is Spring.  I love Spring!  My big girl was born on the first day of Spring.
 
 
 I've only lived in the south for a few years (I'm originally from Southern California, Santa Barbara to be exact).  In Southern California, Spring is something we only heard about, but never really experienced. Each year, here in Atlanta, I'm amazed by the beauty that this time of year brings.  It's truly Spring in all it's glory with the Azaleas, Dogwood, Cherry Blossoms, Daffodils, and so many more of nature's incredible gifts.

Below is a picture I took a few weeks ago at the University of Mississippi.  We were there for a college tour/visit for my oldest daughter.  The Dogwoods were in full bloom.  It was breathtaking!

   
Supplies:
Stamps: Impress
Ink: Memento - Angle Pink, Rose Bud and Rich Cocoa
Paper: Stampin' Up - Whisper White (card base), Making Memories - (envelope)
Accessories: Bling

Make every day count!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS card, and lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty...i love the simplicity...very evocative of the season

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card, cheryl.
    i think i even have this stamp in my "collection". thanks for the inspiration. i just discovered your blog, and i love your clean and simple cards. thanks so much for sharing, and for the inspiration.
    have a great weekend...
    marty ferraro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,

    Your card and picture of the blossoms are beautiful! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying springtime in Atlanta :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is the best! Beautiful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs