Cut it Out

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This weeks Less is More Challenge is "Cut it Out".   Translation, to have some kind of hole or aperture in your card.  Oh the possibilities... but with Valentine's Day right around the corner I decided to use that as my theme. 

I'm sure there are many different ways produce this "Cut Out" technique, but I feel the easiest way is to use
one of your favorite dies.  I added a couple of small pieces of tape to keep the die from shifting. 
I found this sweet little Cherub card/picture holder and thought it would make a great card display for Valentine's Day, Anniversaries, and even baby cards too.  I couldn't resist it!
  
Supplies:
Stamp - Unknown (sorry)
Paper - Bazzill White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Dies & button-Papertrey Ink Dies, Felt-Joann's, Cuttlebug and Twine

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,

    I love your "Cut it Out" Valentine! Very pretty, especially with your new cherub holder. The possibilities are endless, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card Cheryl and your little helper is perfect!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect CAS valentines card. I love the cherub holder.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl, nice to meet you! I'm the newest rose ;) I also grew up in the air force as a child (dad ret'd at CMsgt) :) your card, and blog, are just charming ... Love the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has the LOVE this week
    Terrific card

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the cut outs and the stamped message.

    Thanks for your comments

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Cheryl, i'm glad to see you in my blog:D.
    Perfect CAS card, i love the button, great idea!, beautiful colours, well doen! Cheryl.
    A warm hug from Palma de Mallorca-Spain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I like how you intepreted the cut out technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs