Trick or Treat Mini Card (Love Note Size)

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I just discovered a "new to me" challege tonight, CAS-ual Fridays. This weeks challenge is to create a mini card no larger than 4x4. If you've followed my blog at all, you know I love 3x3's or what I call Love Notes. I just love this size because they are perfect for slipping into a backpack, lunchbox, or even a briefcase. They are also the perfect gift enclosure.

This is my mini card and envelope:

Supplies:
Stamps: Michael's $ Bin (don't laugh)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxry Ivory, Pebbles, Inc. and Bo-Bunny
Accessories: Spellbinders and Spider Ring

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheryl

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs