Just Hatched...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hi, I'm glad you stopped by. Today's card is for the OLW46 Challenge(One-Layer Wednesday) on Susan Raihala's Blog. The One-Layer Wednesday challenge is to use an egg or eggs on your one-layer card. If you're not the Easter basket type, Susan suggested using eggs in a nest...or an egg in a cup, an egg and a chicken, an egg-head cartoon, a good egg, whatever.

As soon as I saw the challenge, I new exactly what I wanted to do! My oldest daughter, now 16, insisted for years that she was hatched. We still don't know where she got that idea! It's one of those silly things that I've always remembered and to this day, it still makes me smile.


This card is 3" square. It's the perfect size to slip into the girls backpacks or even my husband's day planner. I call them my little Love Notes.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment from Savvy Stamps & Image from Michael's Dollar Bin
Paper: Stampin'Up Whisper White
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Copics, Ruler & Black Marker

Happy Spring!

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this! And, how sweet of you to add a little love to their lunchboxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's very cute!! I really like the idea of putting notes into lunchboxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card -- great coloring! Everyone loves a surprise note stuck away in a lunchbox or briefcase -- glad your family gets to benefit from an occasional one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! My 9 year old keeps saying you "get" a baby...as if someone drops one off at the door. ;) I love your little chicky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs