Fun with Felt

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hi Friends,

Today's Ways to Use it challenge on SplitcoastStamper's is a FELT challenge. I've always loved felt and these days it's so easy to diecut a cute shape and use it on a card, scrapbook page or even a tag! Today, I'm having fun with tags.
My bird tag is spritzed with walnut ink. I misted the doily with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist. You really can't tell in this picture.

For the birthday tag, I diecut chipboard leaves and painted them with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint. This was the first time I opened my crackle paint, how sad. I really need to play with this paint more. I love the texture.

As I was cleaning up my work table, I found this pink felt rolled rose I made last week. I just had to make one more tag. The diecut used is from My Favorite Things.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bird~Inkadinkado and Happy Birthday~Stampabilites
Paper: Kraft (Archivers) and a standard Shipping Tag
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Stamp Positioner, Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist (Patina & Old Lace), Lace, Tulle, Buttons, Felt, Dew Drops, Doily, Cuttlebug, Pearl Floral Stems and Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters Distress Crackle Paint

Thanks for stopping by,

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags! Love the colors and the felt flowers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, Cheryl! You have inspired me to pull out my hoarded felt flowers I got from SU last year!! Welcome to our blog group! I am so happy to have you be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. They are elegant and whimsy at the same time. You've inspired me I need to make some tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! love the felt flowers, and the tulle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs