Mojo Monday on Tuesday

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's been a busy week and it's only Tuesday...  Alright, let me tell you about today's card.  I wanted to make a special card for my oldest daughter Sarah, because I was taking her to get her driving permit this afternoon.  As I was trying to come up with a layout for my card I remembered yesterday's Mojo Monday Sketch It was perfect for what I had in mind.  If you are looking for some great sketches, check out the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.  You won't be dissapointed.


Here's my card.  The envelope was made from a map I picked up at the Thrift Store. I love the way it added to the whole driving theme.  The punch art design came from my Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Mandy Grant



This is my daughter, Sarah.  This picture was taken just a few weeks ago when we went to pick up her Letterman's jacket. It's been pretty exciting around our house lately!

Have a great week,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I love this card..I remember how I felt the first time I got my license.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs