CAS91 With Sympathy

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I can't believe it's already November!  Where has the year gone?  Before you know it, it will be Thanksgiving.  Ok, someone stop this Speeding Train...I need to get off! 

Let me show you today's CAS (Clean and Simple) Challenge at Splitcoaststampers - The Challenge was to make a CAS sympathy card. Not my favorite type of card to make, although I have to admit it's nice to have some in my stash....Thanks Jen  (Jen is our CAS Challenge Hostess).  I can't forget to give credit to Gina K Designs for this Gate Fold "with a twist" card.  Please check out Stamp TV for a great tutorial on this Gate Fold .



This view shows how the card opens.




I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. very cute!! I like the style of the card which I have never tried before. Thank you for the inspiration. Im obsessed with birds. I just finished creating a bird card. uniqu3scrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs